List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5
From:       Michael Brade <brade () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-31 19:55:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 20:07, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 15:58, Michael Brade wrote:
> > On Monday 30 May 2005 23:13, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > > Well, that's fine. Trunk will then simply remain untouched [1] until
> > > august,
> >
> > No, not by me. I actually like the roadmap of developing for KDE 4 and
> > backporting stuff. Also, I will start my diploma thesis and the
> > examinations in October. If I don't start working on KDE 4 for now on
> > till August I never will ;-(
>
> Then you shopuld probably respond to the roadmap message Cornelius posted
> on -pim where the PIM approach -- KDE 3.5, then port -- was discussed. Note
> that individual app authors who really want to split their time between 3.5
> and trunk should probably be allowed to do so, but don't count on having a
> ported libkdepim or anything till august.
I don't know what so say there since I don't want to force people to change
wrt KDE 3.5 development. It's just that I will start and hopefully finish the
KNotes port to Qt/KDE 4 before all of you guys will be even thinking about
it ;) As such, I probably have to port libkcal and kresources as well then in
case Coolo really doesn't import kdepim to trunk. Shouldn't be too much work,
though, I hope.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience