List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPassivePopup issues
From:       Matt Douhan <matt () fruitsalad ! org>
Date:       2005-05-30 18:35:22

On Monday 30 May 2005 14.06, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 07:37:22PM +0200, Matt Douhan wrote:
> > On Sunday 29 May 2005 17.06, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
>
> Hi Matt,
> invalidInput() is called whenever an invalid character is typed in,
> and validInput() whenever a valid character is typed in.

Yep the concept is nice the issue is that it not always easy to tell if a char
is valid or invalid at the time it is typed in, I mean a is valid as a char
but not as an email address, until a@b.com is typed in, interesitng stuff
this, I will take your ideas and modify it a bit to fit with the validators
from libemailfunctions and post a patch in the next day or so.

rgds

Matt

--
Matt Douhan