List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kmail skip folder for unread search
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-29 13:29:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 29 May 2005 09:15, Scott Beck wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This patch adds a folder option that allows the folder to be skipped
> when searching for the next unread message. This is useful for people
> that prefer to use next unread shortcut key in all folders but want
> to skip some folders (like spam and mailing lists they don't tend to
> read all the messages). Let me know what you think also let me know
> if I missed anything.

Thanks for the patch. Instead of adding another option I've simply
extended the meaning of the "Notify on new mail in this folder" option.
It's now called "Act on new/unread mail in this folder" and it does now
influence the new mail notification, the system tray notification and
the "Go to next/previous unread folder" action.

Regards,
Ingo