List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] OT: VersaMail for Mac OS X good for Linux?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-28 21:23:01

On Saturday 28 May 2005 19:01, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> I need an email client for my m500 palm. I can order Versamail via download
> from Palmstore. But I read that when ordering the Windows package there is
> no plain PRC-File but some strange Windows hotsync magic to install the

It's probably a .zip file that contains a .prc.

> program. So I want to ask, if the Mac-Version of Versamail contains a
> simple PRC file that I can install with (On Topic :-) KPilot? Of course, I
> dont have a Windows nor a Mac computer.

Once you have a .prc, drag it (file manager mode) onto the KPilot demon icon,
or go through the dialog in KPilot's file installer part, or use pilot-xfer
to install the .prc.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.