List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Yet another SyncML project? :)
From:       Stefano Fornari <stefano.fornari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-25 13:05:35

> There's already a KSyncML konnector for kitchensync here:
>
> http://www.borowka.net/~maciek/ksyncml/
>
> Maybe you can contact the author to unify your works.

Read it, but it is a server implementation. It is not what I want to do.

> Kitchensync is the syncing tool that is used by kde. So I'll suggest to use
> it ;-) as the syncing framework.

Is there anywhere some documentation about Kitchensync? Somthing
without a way to use it is just a ghost :)

Ste

--
Stefano Fornari - Sync4j Project Manager / Funambol CTO
Home:

Sync4j - The open source SyncML mobile application platform