List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Multisynk doesn't recognise new konnector
From:       Peter McClure <mcclurep () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-10 13:10:45

I have compiled up the syncekonnector-0.2.1 and
created a .la library.  However, I cannot get
multisynk to find the connector.  Is there a way to
tell multisynk where to find additional konnectors ?

The install step in the konnector 'make' also runs the
following commands :-

/bin/sh ../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/lib
 /bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=install
/usr/bin/install -c -p  libsyncekonnector.la
/usr/local/kde/lib/libsyncekonnector.la

PATH="$PATH:/sbin" ldconfig -n /usr/local/kde/lib

I have tried setting my library paths and restarting
Multisynk but to avail.  How do I get multisynk to
find a new connector ?

I Using Mandrake 10.2 (LE 2005), I got a KDE 3.4
environment using thac's RPMs.  multisynk came as part
of the 3.4 kde-pim RPMs.

Thanks
Peter