List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KCal::Event - Time associated?
From:       Andrew De Ponte <cyphactor () socal ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 6:15:50

Hi, my question should be a pretty simple question for anyone who is
familiar with KCal::Event class. I am trying to figure out how to
control in an instance of a KCal::Event if the event lasts all day or if
it has some time associated with this. I know such exists because in
KOrganizer there is a "Time associated" check box which seems to control
this.

OK, enough with the background. The question is, what member function of
the KCal::Event, Incidence, or IncidenceBase class allows me to control
this?

--
Andrew De Ponte
Handle: cyphactor