List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: Contacts irractic behaviour
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 23:18:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2005 01:11 schrieb Till Kothe:
> I don't. For me the selected contact - the one I changed - becomes the
> last one in the visible list after pressing OK (the list scrolls up
> actually).

Are you talking about the list view or the card view? I'm talking about the
cards, so it scrolls right.

> But not the last one in my contact list is selected. Is
> that what you meant?

No, here neither. The edited card stays selected, but the card view displays
the far right of the list of cards (the selected card won't be visible).

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna, Austria
email: reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/