List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Contacts irractic behaviour
From:       Dave Smith <dave.smith () tstt ! net ! tt>
Date:       2005-03-30 21:29:00

I have already posted a message about the contacts in 3.4 not listing in
alphabetical order and this highlighted what seemed to be an already
identified problem.

In addition to that, I find the the contacts list automatically jumps to the
end of the list. So when I highlight a contact to make changes and then ->OK
the list jumps to the end of the list and I have to go searching again.

Is this just me or another known problem?

Dave