List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact 3.4
From:       Timo Springmann <t.springmann () linet-services ! de>
Date:       2005-03-30 10:52:59

Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2005 12:19 schrieb Lutz Rogowski:

> May I guess that all items are sorted properly if they have expicitely the
> "formatted name" set?

I can't confirm this. I have an addressbook where the formatted name of every
contact is set to "Reverse Name with Comma". The cards are still not sortet
correctly. They seem to appear in a comlpetly random order...

System: KDE 3.4 on Debian/Sid

Theres was a discussion of this problem on kdepim-users a few days ago. I
attached an email from Tobia Koenig where he's saying that it's fixed in CVS
HEAD and KDE_3_4_BRANCH.

Timo

--
LINET Services GbR
Linux im Intra- und InterNet

Gotenweg 15  Tel.:   0531-280 191 71
38106 Braunschweig Fax:    0531-280 191 72

http://www.linet-services.de
mailto:t.springmann@linet-services.de

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]