List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] [RFC] Backwards compatibility of CVS HEAD
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-24 23:18:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

since Tobias has just committed code which, according to his own words,
only works correctly with CVS HEAD I wanted to know how we procede now
that KDE 3.4 has been released and development towards KDE 3.5 has
started. Do we want to continue maintaining backwards compatibility
against KDE 3.3? Or should we go for compatibility with KDE 3.4?

Regards,
Ingo