List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact's "Select Components"
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-24 8:12:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 09:56:59PM -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
Hi Allen,

> Does it make sense to eliminate the Settings->Select Components menu from Kontact
/me had the same idea during breakfast this morning :)

> and instead change the label on the "Configure" button on the Settings->Configure Kontact
> dialog to read "Select Components"??
It's easy to change in kdelibs/kutils/ksettings/dialog.cpp, the problem
is, that this dialog might be used by other apps as well, and there
'Select Component' might not match :(

Of course we could apply a small hack by traversing the QWidget tree of
this dialog after creating it and replace the text of a button with the
label 'Configure...' to 'Select Components...'

I'll try it...

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!