List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] RFC: kabc email address storage
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-22 15:51:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 09:51:58PM +0100, Matt Douhan wrote:
> Hello guys
Hi Matt,

> Tobi any special reasons why one would not like to force a proper email
> address in the kabc email address field?
I don't like the idea of storing 'invalid' email addresses in kabc,
because kabc is also used by other applications which know nothing about
kmails default domain, so they can't assemble the full email address.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!