List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Authorization Dialog blocks Kontact
From:       Eduardo Pereira Habkost <ehabkost () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-02-25 21:13:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 10:03:27PM +0100, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 February 2005 16:46, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > if I start Kontact the KMail part connects to my IMAP accounts.
> > Therefor it opens the "Authorization Dialog" but for some days it
> > only reacts on close events (neither key nor mouse events are
> > processed). If I close the dialog and use "Check Mail" this
> > "Authorization Dialog" works as expected.
>
> could anyone reproduce it?

I had exactly this problem a few hours ago. After opening Kontact,
I chose 'Cancel' on the kwallet password dialog, and then I couldn't
type my password on the KMail authorization dialog.

I've just tried again, and it gave the same result: if I cancel the
kwallet password dialog, after opening the KMail authorization dialog,
it don't react to mouse clicks or anything typed on keyboard. The
only thing I could do was closing it.

While I was writing this message, just after closing the non-working
dialog, the authorization dialog popped up again automatically, to check
my mail, and this time it was working correctly.

--
Eduardo