List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] For Information About Downloading Exchange Event
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2005-02-22 17:29:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Montag, 7. Februar 2005 17:08 schrieb TAIEB Marc:
> I have found with a sniffer an interesting information about Exchange
> Server event's.
> If you ask the Exchange Server with the webdav protocol you don't have
> all informations about the event. For exemple, you don't have attendees.
> If you ask this server with http protocol, you will receive a web page.
> But if you add in the header of the request the metadata "Translate :
> f", you will retrieve the event in ICal format.

Cool. Actually, it's the source of a regular invitation mail (mime!), so we'd
need to parse that, too. The main problem is that it only works for events,
but not for tasks or journals :-((

Also, do you know how to upload the information to exchange?

Cheers,
Reinhold

PS: Do we have a function in kdepim or kdelibs that is able to parse an
invitation email message and return the contained iCal object?

Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna, Austria
email: reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org/, KOrganizer / KPilot maintainer