List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] PIM icons
From:       a.degroot () science ! ru ! nl
Date:       2005-02-21 23:49:01

The month of march is supposed to be an icon marathon over at kde-look,
which means that we can "order" new icons for things; in particular
missing icons or ones that don't match the Crystal theme can be listed for
creation / replacement. There's a wiki (ugh, blergh, cough up skull etc.,
but there are apparently folks who actually can use these things without
going mad) at http://www.kde.me.uk/index.php?page=missing-icons-pim ;
since I'm coordinating this (think of it as a belated role in the QA for
the PIM 3.3 release) you can also mail me and I will subject myself to
repeated electric shocks and then *shudder* deal with the wiki myself.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.