List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] API Docs now online
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-21 9:20:25

On Sunday 20 February 2005 09:15 pm, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> Allen Winter wrote:

> >>http://www.cs.ru.nl/~adridg/pim.kde.org/apidocs/libkcal/html/
> >>

> >>  Forbidden
> >>
> >>You don't have permission to access
> >>/~adridg/pim.kde.org/apidocs/libkcal/html/index.html on this server.
> >>

> >Mark,
> >Please try again.  I just got there ok.
> >-Allen
> >

> strange.  now it works fine.

Here's the explanation:
Adriaan runs the 'make apidox' on his home system then transfers (ftp?) the files to his
web site at the university.  Then he needs to run a recursive chmod on all 14MB of files
because the file permissions don't seem to transfer with the files.  This entire process
takes a little bit of time... so bad timing is the explanation.

Yes, this is a clunky process.

Unless and until we get webserver admins who are willing to work with us to improve
the process, this is the best we can do right now.

Regards,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE