List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] ldap write support in kaddressbook questions
From:       bascule <asura () theexcession ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-18 21:57:35

can someone clear this up for me, after googling for a while i think i know
the following:
kaddressbook can write to ldap but only a limited number of attributes - i
assume this means fields?
i found a page describing how to use kcontrol to chose ldap as a kde-resource
for contacts, listed under a 'new' ldap resource were some attributes, if i
went this route does this mean that kaddressbook would no longer store
addresses and other info not part of the template?
on a related note would my palm then sync with the ldap addressbook if the
kpilot conduit is configured as 'standard addressbook'

bascule

--
"everybody here's just as dead as you, that's why we call it the land of the
dead!"