List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] SUSE Open-Exchange Access Rights Integration
From:       Martin Moeller <martin.moller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-28 23:04:41

Hello all.

Do any of you know if setting read rights for a certain group in
kOrganizer/Kontact will be possible in the near future, much the way
it is if you used Outlook and the iSlox connector (which we of course
do not). When we create appointments at the moment, there are three
levels of access shown, public, private and classified.

I'm not quite sure what these actually do in Open Exchange context -
we always have it on public, but would it be possible to integrate
read and maybe write rights for the groups present in Open Exchange or
are these not exported in a fashion usable by kdepim?

Does anyone here know of possible workarounds if the above is not
likely to happen within the next few months?

/Martin.