List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] reusing calendarview
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 16:26:03

I'm thinking of using the korg calendarview object to allow users to edit
karm history (in a very limited way--mainly start/stop times and
comments).

At initial glance, it looks like I'll need to:

 - use setCalendar() (entirely avoid open/saveCalendar() )

 - create my own custom koincidenceeditor

 - subclass? (if view events trigger calls to saveCalendar() )

For those that know korg better, can you see any unsurmountable or
otherwise major obstacles to this approach?  Basically, any place where
the view behavior is coupled to disk data storage (for example, the
open/saveCalendar() methods) will cause trouble for me.

Regards,

Mark