List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kontact crashes but single programs work
From:       Norbert Zawodsky <norbert () zawodsky ! at>
Date:       2004-12-27 12:35:56

Hi everybody,

I postet this problem to kdepim-users list but got no reply there. And since
this is a technical problem I think that this list here suites more anyway...

I was using Kontact without any problem for weeks but suddenly it always
crashes at the same point:

When I start it, it comes up showing the Kmail part. I can work there (send,
receive ...) But when I press on any other module-icon (Calender,
ToDo-List...) Kontact immediately crashes.

I remember an unusual behavior the last time Kontact worked. I pressed the
ToDo-list icon and Korganizer was started outside Kontact!

I can still use all programs outside Kontact without proplems.

I could provide a backtrace from KDE Crashmanager if it is of any use.

Norbert