List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] questions about messages in korganizer.po
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-12-26 13:10:05

On Friday 24 December 2004 08:08 pm, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask how to translate some strings. The file is korganizer.po
> from HEAD:
>
> #436: "---"
That string should not have been internationalized.  I fixed.

> #576: "CalPrintWeek_Base"
That string does not have to be translated.
There should be better captions for the print day, print week, print month widgets.

> #708: "%1 resource"
In the source code, %1 will be replaced by the type of the resource so in English you'll
see strings like "Birthdays from Kaddressbook resource", "Calendar from Local Directory resource"....
Does that help?

> Another question:
> what is the difference between:
> #769: "Install"
> #773: "Installation"
>
> They both have the same meaning, at least in english.

I don't see internationalized strings for "Install" or "Installation" in the korganizer source code.
Maybe I need some more coffee this morning.

Regards,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE