List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot can't find my handspring visor
From:       "Bill E. Rivera" <chaps407 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2004-12-23 1:29:48

Hello everyone.  I have a Handspring Visor Deluxe with Palm OS version 3.1H2.
I want to hotsync my pda with my Macintosh PowerBook G3 New World laptop.

I'm running Debian Linux on my laptop with KDE 3.2 as my preferred desktop.  I
connect my pda to my laptop with a usb cradle connection.   Kpilot cannot
find my usb cradle connection.

How can I set up my pda so that kpilot can find it?

Bill
chaps407@earthlink.net