List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] PATCH: BUG: External editor edit not connected to
From:       Ingo =?windows-1252?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-11-10 22:05:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 13:49, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:

> > > Sure? I'm using KDE_3_3_BRANCH for kdelibs ans base and tried to
> > > use HEAD for kdepim.
> >
> > Yes, sure. I'm using kde 3.3.1 Packages from debian, and compile
> > pim from head. Works fine.
> >
> > Reinhold
>
> Hmm, do you use unsermake or standard build tools?
> Any idea about $(MAKEKDEWIDGETS)? :-}

FWIW, I'm using the admin directory from the 3_3_BRANCH and the old
unsermake. Moreover I hacked some Makefile.ams to replace unknown
automake macro like MAKEKDEWIDGETS.

Anyway, I guess it should also work with admin from HEAD and the new
unsermake, but I haven't tried since when it failed shortly after the
creation of the new unsermake. That's exactly why I don't use kdelibs
HEAD, i.e. I don't want to worry about non-working stuff in kdelibs or
the build system that I as application developer shouldn't have to
worry about.

Regards,
Ingo