List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] PC->Pilot KOrganizer sync in BRANCH
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-29 17:42:38

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 11:29, Hans Rasch wrote:
> Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> >nm, I figured out a simple fix in the conduit itself, which I can port to
> >BRANCH. Still, if there are other sync tools relying on SYNCMOD for new
> >incidences, there's still something to do in libkcal.
>
> Just a thought...
> Would it be possible to use the sync tool from kpilot or jpilot and use
> that as a source for Korganizer and Kaddressbook?

I don't understand the question - KPilot will sync the Pilot's database with
the .ics file of your choosing, or any of the calendar resources you have
defined. That means that it will sync the Pilot with KOrganizer just fine.
Ditto for KAddressbook.

--
   KPilot - www.kpilot.org - HotSync Solutions for KDE