List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KMail About Screen Beautifying
From:       Luke Randall <luke.randall () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 10:35:13

Hi all

I noticed a while ago that KMail's about page is starting to look
rather dated, and resolved to try and create something that looks a
little more up to date. I finally spent some time on it today, and
have attached a screenshot of what I've come up with so far. Now I'd
appreciate any comments and suggestions. This is still a work in
progress so please feel free to tell me what you think could improve
it.

Note: the mail icon is jagged because I scaled it up from 64x64. If
anyone knows where I can find a 128x128 version please let me know.
Otherwise, I'd like to gauge people's reactions to this before I spend
time emailing Dave and asking him for a larger version or trying to
find it somewhere.

Thanks
Luke

PS If anyone wants the images and HTML to play around with please let me know

["kmail_new_about.jpg" (image/jpeg)]