List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] attachments detection
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-20 23:53:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 20 September 2004 23:47, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> ביום ש י, 20 בספטמבר 2004, 21:58,  כתב על ידי Ingo Klöcker:
> > We only add the default key words in case the list of key words is
> > empty. Otherwise it would be impossible for the user to remove
> > certain key words because at the next start KMail would re-add
> > them.
> >
> :(

Well, if you have a better solution...

> > > Funny, I did not find any string which matches it while
> > > translating kmail. in which file is it?
> >
> > kmcomposewin.cpp around line 1684. Apparently we always add the
> > English versions and additionally their translations (unless the
> > translations are equal to the English versions).
>
> that means kmail.po correct?

Yes. It's present in the German kmail.po (though it's untranslated):
#: configuredialog.cpp:3112 configuredialog.cpp:3113
kmcomposewin.cpp:1485
#: kmcomposewin.cpp:1486
msgid "attachment"
msgstr "attachment"

#: configuredialog.cpp:3114 configuredialog.cpp:3115
kmcomposewin.cpp:1487
#: kmcomposewin.cpp:1488
msgid "attached"
msgstr "attached"