List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] bad disposition of items on the summary page
From:       Mathieu Jobin <mjobin () combustionlabs ! com>
Date:       2004-09-01 20:25:53

Package: kontact
Version: 1.0 3.3.0, Gentoo
Severity: normal
Compiler: gcc version 3.3.4 20040623 (Gentoo Linux 3.3.4-r1, ssp-3.3.2-2, pie-8.7.6)
OS: Linux 2.6.7 i686 (Gentoo)

I'll send a screenshot so you see whats is happenning.

I think "Appointments" should come on the left side, to eliminate the scroll.

the automatic arrangement is a nice feature, compare to manual placement like most my.<website>.com

but blank space could be use more wisely.
Maybe some settings could take place, like I want the weather always on the top-right.

i dont know