List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Korganizer and Agendus
From:       "Michael W. Holdeman" <Chief () ptfd ! org>
Date:       2004-08-31 20:37:40

I use agendus on my T3, and kpilot-korganizer.
I like the combination, (except for that new bug in 3.3 that will only sync
korganizer events the first time to the palm)
One wish would be for a way to handle the icons that agendus uses. On the palm
you set certian catagories of appointments etc... to an Icon and it displays
in the month view, etc... Those icons are set by an identifier in the
comments field of the appointment like this :
ICON: 294|1504448
#AN

The ideal world would be for korganizer to display these icons as well, but an
acceptable work-around would be for a way to pick that icon and place it in
the field when adding events in korganizer. (which wount sync to the palm
anyway!!)

Mike
--
Michael W. Holdeman