List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kpilot korganizer sync problem
From:       depot () xs4all ! nl
Date:       2004-08-30 15:06:49

When I enter a new appointment in korganizer, this appointment will not
show up in my Palm after a hotsync with Kpilot. Vice versa thinks work as
they should. E.g. a new appointment in my palm will show in korganizer
after a hotsync.

Can this problem be confirmed by other users?

My system:
-IBM Workpad C3 (=palm VX)
-Suse 8.2
-Pilot-link 0.11.7
-KDE 3.3
-Kpilot 4.4.4 (part of the Suse kde 3.3 distribution as supplied on
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_8.2/applications/
)

Thanks in advance.

Jeroen
from Amsterdam