Birger Kollstrand wrote: > Hi, > > Thank you for the answer. It did not help me unfortunately. I still can't get > any addresses from the LDAP source. Now I am only using the KDE Controll > centre setting. (which I must at that one can use user/password login) > > On my other laptop I'm still running SuSE 9.0 with KDE 3.1 and as far as I can > see they are equally set up. On the KDE 3.1 box, everything works as normal, > but on the KDE 3.2 I only get the recent addresses used. > > Is there any way I can check that the ldapkio resource is working other that > KMail? > > Is there any way I can "trace" what is going on when I write a new address in > the address field to see if KMail ties to use the ldapkio resource? > First you can try the ldap ioslave in konqueror, e.g write an URL as: ldap://your.ad.server/ou=people,dc=domain,dc=com Also really try out KDE 3.3, it has much enhanced LDAP ioslave & resouce, however I didn't test it against Active Directory. > regards birger..... Bye, György _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/