List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] ical handling library
From:       "\\\"shaheed r. haque\\\"" <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2004-08-29 4:29:20

Sebastian,

I did indeed try to resync libical with upstream, and I initially seemed to
engage the upstream folks. Sadly, after spending a substantial amount of time
and energy and almost getting to a resync point, I stopped getting any responses
to my enquiries as to when we could do the final push (and, presumably, have
them go from RC4 for a new release).

I have all the work bitrotting on my hard drive. I am not sure what to do with it.

Suggestions, ideas welcome (though I have much less time to do this now :-().

Shaheed