List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kitchensync Irmc-Plugin
From:       Hendrik vom Lehn <Hendrik () vomlehn ! de>
Date:       2004-08-26 16:23:52

Hi everybody,

I sent an mail to the kitchensync list, but didn't got an respone yet, so I'm
asking here.
I read on serveral webpages and in an linux-magazine that there is an
irmc-connector for kitchensync in work, to sync an bluetooth phone with kde.
I looked in the cvs in kde-pim/kitchensync/libkonnector2/plugins/, but there
isn't an plugin for irmc.
Is the plugin already in cvs and if not, who's currently working on it?

regards

Henne