List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] i'm new
From:       Joern Ahrens <kde () jokele ! de>
Date:       2004-08-22 10:23:51

Hi and welcome !

The KDE quality team faq is a really good start to read. There you get
information about how to build kde from cvs, programming, contributing ...

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team+HOWTO

In bugzilla you can find several "junior jobs" to start with. For some of
these jobs you needn't to know much C++.

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=JJ%3A&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

or go to http://bugs.kde.org/ and klick on "Junior Jobs".

Have fun !
... Jörn