List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] korganizer DCOP interface
From:       Sylvain =?iso-8859-1?Q?Th=E9nault?= <Sylvain.Thenault () logilab ! fr>
Date:       2004-08-16 13:26:30

Hi !

for a customer project I've to add an event to the korganizer's
calendar programaticaly. I've supposed that the best way to do so would
be through a DCOP call. However, korganizer doesn't seem to provide the
required interface to do such things.
Do I've missed something ? Is there some plan to have an api to do this
through DCOP ?

In case you (ie korganizer developpers) wish to have this but don't have
the time to implement it, I would like to contribute it but would need
some clue about where to look in a first place to acheive this.

TIA
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).