List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] configuring kpilot pop mail conduit
From:       Neil Hart <nhart () magma ! ca>
Date:       2004-08-16 10:42:10

Hi

I've just installed debian sarge with Kontact 0.8.1 and Kpilot 4.4.1.
Synchronizing the address book works just great, but I'd really like to be
able to use my Palm for email too. When I select the mail conduit, the send
method is marked as "Use KMail", but is greyed out and the retrieve method is
set to "Do Not Receive Mail" and is also greyed out. Would someone mind
letting me know what I might be missing from my configuration that would
allow me to send and receive mail on my Palm?
many thanks

Neil