List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Serious Bug in Sieve KIOSlave
From:       "Joshua T. Corbin" <jcorbin () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2004-08-15 2:39:08

Greetings,

I am posting this here because my post on bugs.kde.org (#76314) seems to have
gone unnoticed.  The problem is indeed with larger scripts (> ~4K), the
problem still persists in the 3.3 release candidate. To me this is a
show-stopper, because I have to use sieveshell at the command line instead of
simply File->Open in Kate.

Please copy me in any replies as I am not subscribed.

Regards,
Joshua T. Corbin