List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot testing script and databases
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-08-13 18:38:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

You can the tgz file here:

http://www.geocities.com/carloswoelz

Disclaimer: the script may destroy your handheld and desktop data, and eat you
dinner, so do a backup first :). Please set the rootTestDataDir var (inside
the script) to the folder where the kpilot-test is installed. (for instance
"/home/username/kpilot-test"). The rest should go OK.

The script simply load the testcases using pilot-xfer and dcop, and does
automatic backup. Currently, I am focused in creating the testcases, so there
is no automatic generation of results for the test yet. One has to check
manually if the testcases synced OK.

Please let me know if you find this stuff usefull.

BTW, I will be off list for a week.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz