List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Korganizer not importing data properly
From:       Matt Douhan <matt () fruitsalad ! org>
Date:       2004-07-31 20:38:15

Hello

I am using KDE 3.2.3 and HEAD as of yesterday on two different machines and I
am trying to share a calendar between both machines.

I created a user on our Kolab server and configured both KMails to use the
same user.

on the HEAD machine I can see all events in the calendar

on the 3.2.3 machine I can see all files in the calendar IMAP folder but in
the calendar itself 2 events show up and 4 are missing of the 6 files in the
IMAP folder.

any ideas would be appreciated

rgds

Matt