List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KOrganizer 3.3.0_beta2 month view??
From:       "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists () ptfd ! org>
Date:       2004-07-28 1:49:56

I am running kde 3.3.0_beta2 and have found that my old monthly recurring
events in KOrganizer dont display on the month view, they show on the weekly
view and print on the monthly calender, just donīt display. If I change them
to no recurrance they magically show up. If I add new ones they are there?

Anyone else seen this? I searched bugzilla for gentoo, and kde both, donīt
seem to find anything relavent.

Mike
--
Michael W. Holdeman