List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Summary icon
From:       Allen Winter <winterz () verizon ! net>
Date:       2004-07-22 12:49:27

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 02:39 pm, David Vignoni wrote:
> Allen Winter wrote:
>
> > Just installed the lastest PIM from CVS head and I see that David's new Kontact \
> > icons are now included!  I think they are beautiful.  Great job.
> >
> > However.... I believe Daniel forgot to install the new Contacts icon.
> >
> > Also, I wonder if the new Summary icon wouldn't make a fine, new Kontact icon?
> > David:  Is a new Kontact icon in the works?
> >

> Yes but I haven't started it yet. I would like to read suggestions. I've
> also thought if it were possible to use the "summary" icon as the
> application icon.
>
> > PS.  A small criticism of the Summary icon is that it leans to the right while \
> > the other new  icons lean to the left.
> >

> Uhm, yeah, that's true. I'll try how it looks mirroring all together and
> mirroring just the papers.

OK, great.

After working with the new icons for a couple days now... I'm starting to not like \
that big, red "3" on the calendar icon. My eye is really drawn to that icon over the \
other icons.  Plus, I keep asking myself if today is really the 3rd of the month. I \
might be getting too picky.

What do other people think of the calendar icon?

David, be assured that your work is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Allen