List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Second Kontact Bug Squashing Day on Sunday, July 25th
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2004-07-21 20:00:57

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2004 21:40 schrieb Allen Winter:
> I can't make it Sunday, but here are some things I complained about a while
> back that I never had a chance to work on...

I'll probably make it on Sunday.
Still, there's one more thing from me: If a todo has a very long summary
string, the summary view blindly takes that string and tries to display it
all in one line (instead of word-wrapping it), making the summary view wider
than the window. See the screenshot at
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Linux/pictures/Kontact_WideSummary.png

Cheers,
Reinhold