List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Recurring Todos
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-21 19:44:52

Allen Winter! We've been expecting you...
> Howdy,
>
> This one is probably for Bram and Reinhold.
>
> Just upgraded to CVS HEAD and noticed that the due date on my
> recurring Todos has changed to 2935093-02-28 where is should
> have 2004-08-06.
>
> Is there something I need to change with my Todo Events or is this a bug
> in the recurring Todos code?

Hi Allen,

From my CVS-commit, last Saturday:

"Note to all people using post 3.2-calendars AND recurring todo's: This
patch breaks all recurring todo's. Delete all these todo's and recreate
them, to make sure all dates are correctly set.
People with calendars from 3.2 (or earlier) won't be affected."

It's maybe possible to re-edit such a todo and hope it works OK, but to be
sure, you should follow my text and recreate them.

I hope you didn't lose too much data, but it's the risk of using development
versions.

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)