Allen Winter wrote: >Just installed the lastest PIM from CVS head and I see that David's new Kontact icons >are now included! I think they are beautiful. Great job. > >However.... I believe Daniel forgot to install the new Contacts icon. > >Also, I wonder if the new Summary icon wouldn't make a fine, new Kontact icon? >David: Is a new Kontact icon in the works? > > Yes but I haven't started it yet. I would like to read suggestions. I've also thought if it were possible to use the "summary" icon as the application icon. >PS. A small criticism of the Summary icon is that it leans to the right while the other new >icons lean to the left. > > Uhm, yeah, that's true. I'll try how it looks mirroring all together and mirroring just the papers. David _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/