Hi, I'm just examining, if it is worthwhile for the digikam project, which has just become part of kdeextragear-3, to join bugzilla at bugs.kde.org as well. I wonder if you can tell us your experiences with bugzilla in your projects. I think, it could be advantageous because - it is the common way in kde to report a bug / wish and (I hope :) most of the users who are willing to report a bug, know bugzilla. - Everybody is able to search through the list, if a bug or wish is already reported. Additional comments can be added to a report. - It's a tracking system. Nothing will be lost. - Everybody who is willing to contribute a project can search through the list if there is something, he/she could do - especially the JJs. On the other hand, many reports are duplicates and it requires additional administrative efforts to maintain the buglist. At this time digikam bugs are reported to the mailing list or directly to the developers. Any hints, experiences, ideas ... ? ... Jörn _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/