List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] email drag & drop
From:       Paul Findlay <p_findlay1 () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       2004-07-18 11:44:33

> OTOH, Gauthier's patch is too simple because it just removes the "mailto:" but it
> doesn't decode the mailto URL (where the '@' is encoded as %40).

Please excuse me, I've never posted to this list before. Couldn't a
simple QUrl::decode() be used to solve the problem?

So the complete change would be:

void EmailEditWidget::textChanged( const QString &text )
   {
+   if ( text.startsWith("mailto:") ) {
+     QString text2(text);
+     text2.remove("mailto:");
+     QUrl::decode(text2)
+     mEmailEdit->setText(text2);
+     return;
+   }
+
     if ( mEmailList.count() > 0 )
       mEmailList.remove( mEmailList.begin() );

(sorry I don't have either the source for KMail or a patch tool)

Yours,
Paul