List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Summary icon
From:       David Vignoni <david () icon-king ! com>
Date:       2004-07-13 23:45:29

Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

>On Tuesday 13 July 2004 19:22, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
>

>>It's appropriate that the news icon has a picture of a soldier with a
>>helmet.  :(
>>
>>I think the word "News" should not be in English.  Perhaps just
>>pixelate it somehow so it is language-neutral?
>>

>I agree with both. The newspaper is also a bit misleading. As it is the
>icon for the newsreader which is not about reading news as knewsticker
>but about reading usenet newsgroups.

But all icon themes uses this metaphor for Knode that is the
application, so I've simply done another newspaper icon that would fit
with the rest of the icons. And please remember Kontact will only use
the 48x48 pixel icon in the task bar, I've putted the 128x128 icon only
to let you apreciate the design. In my opinion this icon is already good.