List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact - which versions of Exchange will be supported?
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-07-01 21:08:15

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2004 22:23 schrieb Janus Sandsgaard:
> On the Kontact website (http://www.kontact.org/groupwareservers.php) I
> read:

> 	disabled for the KDE 3.2 release. SharePoint has a web interface so can be
> 	interfaced from a webbrowser".
>
> What versions of Exchange will be supported? We have a MS-Exchange 5.5. at
> work and I have to choose a mail client for Linux.
>
> Janus

Exchange2000 server or later. These versions have wevdav support. You need
this vor groupware support. You need to setup the exchange ressource for
korganizers exchange support. eMail is still via IMAP.
Maybe it is better to drop exchange5.5 and use kolab and Outlook with a kolab
plugin?

Bye

  Thorsten