List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Nonsensical query w/ inline pgp + attachments
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-06-29 20:24:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 14:32, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > > I don't have the MIME stuff in working order,
> > > so in effect this  prevents me from sending signed messages with
> > > attachments at all.
> >
> > Really? How can inline-openpgp work and not openpgp/mime?
>
> Maybe none of it was in working order, I forget. I've turned of signing
> and encryption entirely for now.

[After finally getting pinentry-qt to build against the weirdly installed Qt
copy I have] OK, that's much nicer from a user-interaction point of view. The
question makes sense now.

--
   "On top of that [watching KDE CVS] is interesting in a perverse
    way, like watching sausage get made. By very smart people." - dkite