List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact Docs + KAddressBook Drag 'n Drop
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-29 14:56:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 12:54:17PM -0400, Antonio Salazar wrote:
Hi Antonio,

> Ok, cool, I'll add this right now and re-upload the file.
We've also KAddressBook -> KOrganizer drag&drop support now.
You can select a couple of contacts in KAddressBook and drag them at the
KOrganizer sidebar icon. Then an event dialog will appear with a new
event 'Meeting' with the selected contacts as attendees.

Ciao,
Tobias
--=20
Separate politics from religion and economy!